Join the fun at the third annual Atlanta Fly Fishing Show February 1 & 2, 2019 at the Infinite Energy Center in nearby Duluth, GA. Continuous talks, demonstrations, seminars and fly-fishing displays. Your admission gives you access to all exhibitors and fly tiers on the show floor, casting demos and instruction on the pond, Destination Theater, Featured Fly Tiers, and Author's Booth.
Also Friday 4:30 Southern Trout Magazine is conducting it 3td Legends of the Fly Hall of Induction. Sweetwater Brewing Company will be on hand with samples of their new Guides Ale. And the indomitable John Reinhardt will be the master of ceremony.
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Infinite Energy Center
(formerly Gwinnett Center)
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
Cash only at the gate
One day $15
Two-day pass $25
5 and under: free;
Scouts under 16 in uniform: free
Military with ID: $10
The International Fly Fishing Film Festival. One night only, Friday, February 1, 2019, at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $15 at the door or $10 in advance.
Special Musical Guest:
Don’t miss our special musical guest Dave Blackburn. He will be playing for a feature “happy hour” act prior to the screening of the International Fly Fishing Film Festival. Fly Fishers Learning Center. Fly Fishers International (FFI) hosts the Fly Fishing Learning Center with fly tying, casting instruction and other fly fishing information and is free to show attendees. The FFI Learning Center is a good place to advance the skills of all fly fishers. Stop by and get acquainted!
Note From the Director:
You are cordially invited to the Third Annual Atlanta Fly Fishing Show, the largest fly fishing-only extravaganza in the Southeast. See the newest rods, reels, clothing, accessories, lodges, and camps along with non-stop fly-tying and casting demonstrations. Some of the highlights include:
• New 2019 products from manufacturers.
• Programs and learning opportunities for youngsters and families.
• Casting demos and instruction with Gary Borger Kevin Howell and more!
• Fly tying with Dave Whitlock, Ed Engle, Tim Flagler and more!
• Classes with the Experts where you can get one-on-one time
with the Pros.
• Lodges, resorts, exotic vacation destinations offering money-
saving show specials and destination seminars.
• The must-see International Fly Fishing Film Festival on Friday at
6:30 featuring award-winning fly-fishing films.
• Our exclusive author’s booth to meet your favorite writers
• Two casting ponds for rod testing.
• A new Scouting merit badge program.
• Conservation organizations and opportunities to volunteer for
the sport you cherish.
• Live musical performances by Dave Blackburn.
Gather your friends, family, and club members for the best show in town … and remember to bring the kids. Spend both days at the show to get the most of the event. You can’t see it all in a day. See you at the show!
-Ben Furimsky and The Fly Fishing Show Family.